- Clean and invigorate your pores with these deep cleansing pore strips from BIORE
- These easy-to-use strips will help extract built-up dirt and oil from your pores that can cause blackheads, leaving your skin feeling fresh and clean
- These unscented strips are hypoallergenic and dermatologist tested, so they can be used even by those with sensitive skin
Tag team help for your blackheads: Here’s a special two-pack to tackle dirt and oil that can cause blackheads on your nose – and the rest of your face. In just one use, these two different strips (for your face and nose or chin) are twice as effective as the leading pore cleanser at removing pore-clogging build-up that can lead to blackheads. And, they can even help reduce the appearance of pores with regular use.
List Price: $39.95
Your Price: $30.87-
This is a Pageburst digital book; this title includes two parts: Pageburst Retail Access Card AND Evolve Access Card.
The only NCLEX review book on the market with a focus on prioritization, delegation, and patient assignment – just like the current NCLEX Examination itself! Using a unique simple-to-complex approach, Prioritization, Delegation, and Assignment: Practice Exercises for the NCLEX® Examination, 3rd Edition establishes your foundational knowledge in management of care, then provides exercises of increasing difficulty to help you build confidence in your prioritization, delegation, and patient assignment skills.
- UNIQUE! Emphasis on the NCLEX Examination’s management-of-care focus
- UNIQUE! Three-part organization establishes foundational knowledge and then provides exercises of increasing difficulty to help you build confidence in your prioritization, delegation, and patient assignment skills.
- Answer key at the back of the book offers a detailed rationale and an indication of the focus of the question to encourage formative assessment.
- Introduction chapter by delegation expert Ruth Hansten provides guidelines for prioritization, delegation, and patient assignment decisions as well as a concise, practical foundation on which Parts 2 and 3 build.
- Part 2: Prioritization, Delegation, and Assignment in Common Health Scenarios give you practice in applying the principles from Part 1 with straightforward NCLEX-style multiple-choice, multiple-select, ordering, and short-answer questions to help you develop and build confidence in prioritization, delegation, and patient assignment skills while working within the confines of relatively simple health scenarios.
- Part 3: Prioritization, Delegation, and Assignment in Complex Health Scenarios utilizes unfolding cases that build on the skills learned in Part 2 to equip you to make sound decisions in realistic, complex health scenarios involving complicated health problems and/or challenging patient assignment decisions and help you learn to “think like nurses” by developing what Benner (2010) calls “clinical imagination.”
addresses the heavy emphasis on prioritization, delegation, and patient assignment in the current NCLEX Examination (17-23% of the 2013 NCLEX-RN Exam).
- NEW! Fully interactive question functionality
- NEW! The all-important QSEN initiative is addressed by:
features optional online answer submission with automated scoring.
skin care: Mynoxidrin – Extra Strength Hair Nutrient Formula Nourishes and Strengthens Thinning Hair and Promotes Hair Growth in Men and Women. 90 Capsules! 557mg
- Mynoxidrin is scientifically formulated to work on ALL hair types, and is equally effective for MEN AND WOMEN
- This powerful formula uses over 20 different vitamins and nutrients to help regrow thinning hair, nourishing it with essential vitamins from the inside out. INCLUDES 90 CAPSULES, 33% MORE THAN OTHER BRANDS!
- Mynoxidrin also strengthens, thickens, and conditions, creating a full lustrous head of hair, even for those with very fine hair.
- Accelerates hair growth in men and women, with new hair growth coming in stronger, shinier and healthier than ever before.
- Manufactured in FDA approved GMP facilities, Mynoxidrin comes with a 100% money back guarantee! Ingredients
Mynoxidrin is a scientifically balanced combination of over 20 active ingredients designed to give you healthier, more vibrant hair.
It includes specially selected vitamins, minerals, trace elements and amino acids to help nourish and stimulate your hair follicles from the inside out, including Biotin, Pantothenic acid, Choline/Inositol, Betaine Hydrochloride, and much more! These nutrients help nourish your hair during the Anagen phase of the hair growth cycle.
Mynoxidrin is uniquely formulated to address vitamin deficiencies that could be the cause of hair loss and thinning. It is also designed to promote cell growth and provide support to the natural hair follicle cycle. Mynoxidrin can even help strengthen your nails and improve your skin tone and texture!
Mynoxidrin’s many benefits include:
• Provides hair and nails with all the essential vitamins and minerals needed
• Promotes healthy growth, and even regrowth of hair in many cases
• Strengthens and thickens existing hair
• Facilitates quicker hair growth (great for those who cut their hair short and can’t wait for it to grow back!)
Mynoxidrin should be taken for at least 3-6 months to see its’ full benefit. However, we still offer a 30 day money back guarantee if you are unsatisfied for ANY reason!
My friend Samad did Boogie the Bridge this weekend in Kamloops. He had planned to run 5K with his classmates and teachers but he forgot to stop at 5K and he …
- Contains Biodegradable Cationic Softeners
- Controls static cling in fabrics
- Helps repel lint and hair
- Softens fabrics
- No dyes or perfumes
- Dermatologist tested
Bounce Free – Get all the softening and static cling protection from Bounce without the perfumes or dyes! It’s dermatologist tested and mild on skin. Use with Ultra Tide Free detergent for great cleaning power, softness and static reduction on your fabrics.
FILL YOUR BODY WITH SOME JUICE http://JUICER.life-regenerator.com *READ http://BOOKS.life-regenerator.com *SHOP http://SHOP.life-regenerator.com *AMAZON http…
List Price: $24.00
Your Price: $11.55-
A heartbreakingly honest, endearing memoir of incredible weight loss by a young food blogger who battles body image issues and overcomes food addiction to find self-acceptance.
All her life, Andie Mitchell had eaten lustily and mindlessly. Food was her babysitter, her best friend, her confidant, and it provided a refuge from her fractured family. But when she stepped on the scale on her twentieth birthday and it registered a shocking 268 pounds, she knew she had to change the way she thought about food and herself; that her life was at stake.
It Was Me All Along takes Andie from working class Boston to the romantic streets of Rome, from morbidly obese to half her size, from seeking comfort in anything that came cream-filled and two-to-a-pack to finding balance in exquisite (but modest) bowls of handmade pasta. This story is about much more than a woman who loves food and abhors her body. It is about someone who made changes when her situation seemed too far gone and how she discovered balance in an off-kilter world. More than anything, though, it is the story of her finding beauty in acceptance and learning to love all parts of herself.
An Amazon Best Book of the Month, January 2015: Andie Mitchell is irresistible. And by that I mean she’s irresistible no matter whether she weighs 268 (at the start of this delightful memoir) or 133 (by its end.) She’s so funny, so bouncy, so full of wit and energy and kindness (even or especially to the parents who contributed, in various ways, to her obsession with food) that even readers who would never think they’d read a “weight loss memoir” would be charmed by this one. How’s this for an opening line: “If you were not able to attend my twentieth birthday party, you missed a fabulous cake. . . . And if, by chance, you were able to attend my twentieth birthday party, you, too, missed a fabulous cake.” See? Somebody else might have begun her mournful story of bingeing and dieting and other eating disorders with an admonition or a complaint: Mitchell starts it with a joke. (Some things, as a friend of mine once said, are too serious NOT to joke about.) She then goes on to tell us the whole sad-and-funny story: of a father who loved her but not, ultimately, as much as his alcohol, about a caterer-mother who taught, perhaps too well, the young Andie to bake, about the friends who stuck by her as she careened from mood to mood and weight to weight, of the boys who did, too (and a few who did not). There are a lot of anecdotes here, many of them poignant, but also, usually leavened with sly self-knowledge: “I wish I remembered his face as precisely as I remember eating the muffins,” Mitchell writes about the eating binge she embarked upon learning that her father had died. Now a health and food blogger at canyoustayfordinner.com, Mitchell has become an inspiring thin person – but to readers of this delightful memoir, she’s also always going to be the girl with the big, fat heart. –Sara Nelson
skin care: Biotin (High Potency) 5000mcg Per Veggie Softgel; Enhanced with Coconut Oil for better absorption; Supports Hair Growth, Glowing Skin and Strong Nails; 120 Mini-Veggie Softgels; Made In USA.
- WHAT IS BIOTIN: Biotin Is a B Vitamin Found In A Wide Variety Of Food Sources. Biotin Is Necessary For Cell Growth, And The Metabolism Of Amino Acids And Fats. Biotin Can Help Supplement Skin, Hair, And Nail Care, Increasing Hair And Nail Growth. This Is The Only Biotin Vegetable Liquid Softgel On The Market.
- HEALTH BENEFITS: 5000mcg (5mg) of Extra Strength Biotin Can Help Increase Nail Strength And Nail Growth, Reducing Brittleness Of Nails. Can Increase Hair Growth (Including Eyebrows & Eyelashes) And May Reduce Hair Loss.
- HOW IT WORKS: Biotin Is An Essential Part Of Enzymes In The Body That Break Down Substances Like Fats, Carbohydrates, And Others. Biotin Deficiency Can Affect The Health And Growth Of Nerves And Bones, Possibly Leading To Hair Loss, Dermatitis, Or Neurological Symptoms. With A Water Soluble Biotin Supplement, You Can Increase The Growth Of Your Body’s Cells, Promoting The Strength Of Your Hair, Skin, And Nails.
- WHY SPORTS RESEARCH SUPPLEMENTS: A Family Trusted Brand for Over 30 Years. We Are a Family Composed of Athletes as Well As Health and Fitness Advocates. Sports Research is Dedicated to Help Customers Achieve and Sustain Ideal Body and Wellness Goals Through the Use of Certified High Quality Products. We Back This Up With a 100% Money Back Guarantee.
- QUALITY AND GUARANTEE: Gmo & Gluten Free, Formulated Without Preservatives, Soy, Artificial Colorings Or Stearates. Packaged In The USA In A cGMP & NSF Certified Facilities. 3rd Party HPLC Tested. 100% Money Back Guarantee. Made With Pride In The USA. Formulated By Sports Research Corp. Est. 1980.*
Sports Research Extra Strength Biotin Supports Hair, Glowing Skin and Strong Nails. The Only Biotin Supplement in Vegetable Liquid Softgels. Extra Strength 5000mcg (5mg) Dose. A Water-soluble B-complex Vitamin, Biotin is Necessary For Cell Growth and the Production and Metabolism of Fat into Amino Acids. Sports Research Biotin Supplements are Gluten Free, Vegetarian Softgels with Natural Ingredients Such as Vegetable Glycerin, GMO Free Sorbitol and Extra Virgin Coconut Oil.
The Benefits of Biotin Support Healthy Hair and Nails, in Addition To Energy Production