- Up to 12 hours of overnight protection.
- 3 layers of absorbency.
- Wide UltraAbsorb layer for outstanding leakage protection.
- Now softer inside and out (Vs. product replaced)
- Flexible for a snug and comfortable fit.
Up to 12 hours of overnight protection! With Pampers Baby Dry diapers, your baby can get Up to 12 hours of overnight protection and dryness! These diapers have 3 layers of absorbency versus only 2 in an ordinary diaper, which helps them stay up to 3X drier.** With the UltraAbsorb layer, Baby Dry offers outstanding leakage protection and flexes for a snug, comfortable fit all night long. Baby Dry diapers are softer inside and out* to help your baby get the uninterrupted sleep he needs for a great morning. Pampers Baby Dry diapers are available in sizes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6. **Based on size 4 vs. a leading value brand. Average 0.20 grams less after 3 typical wettings over 15 min. *Vs. product replaced
- Value pack of three 75 count canisters of disinfecting wipes in 2 scents: Citrus and Fresh. Packaging May Vary
- Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria, including Human Coronavirus and Influenza A2 Virus
- Kills cold and flu viruses, E. Coli, Salmonella, Staph, and Strep
- Clear-drying formula works on a variety of surfaces
- Sealed inside to lock in moisture
Behind every smooth-running household, there’s Clorox Disinfecting Wipes. Clorox Disinfecting Wipes kill 99.9% of viruses and bacteria, including cold and flu, E. Coli, Salmonella, Staph, and Strep. The quick and easy way to clean and disinfect with just one product, Clorox Disinfecting Wipes work on a variety of surfaces, including mirrors and glass, finished hardwood and even greasy kitchen counters and appliances. The powerful cleaning technology dissolves kitchen grease, fights soap scum, and kills 99.9% of common household germs. These pre-moistened wipes are also great for cleaning and fighting germs outside the home. Keep them in your purse, store them in your car and stash them in your desk at work. This value pack includes 3 canisters and 2 invigorating scents, Citrus Blend and Fresh Scent.
- With unique Trap & Lock Technology
- Also available in prints
- If you love Bounty paper towels, try Bounty Quilted Napkins
- Bounty paper towels, the No-Quit Picker-Upper
Messes don’t quit – neither should your paper towel! Bounty paper towels are 2X more absorbent* so you can use less. They’re also America’s most absorbent paper towel, featuring unique Trap & Lock Technology that quickly absorbs messes so you can clean up and move on without wasting time or towels. Plus it comes in a variety of sizes and prints, so you can choose the Bounty roll that’s just right for you and your family. Choose the only paper towel with no quit in it: Bounty, the No-Quit Picker-Upper.
List Price: $24.99
Your Price: $9.93-
Thug Kitchen started their wildly popular web site to inspire people to eat some Goddamn vegetables and adopt a healthier lifestyle. Beloved by Gwyneth Paltrow (“This might be my favorite thing ever”) and named Saveur’s Best New Food blog of 2013–with half a million Facebook fans and counting–Thug Kitchen wants to show everyone how to take charge of their plates and cook up some real f*cking food.
Yeah, plenty of blogs and cookbooks preach about how to eat more kale, why ginger fights inflammation, and how to cook with microgreens and nettles. But they are dull or pretentious as hell–and most people can’t afford the hype.
Thug Kitchen lives in the real world. In their first cookbook, they’re throwing down more than 100 recipes for their best-loved meals, snacks, and sides for beginning cooks to home chefs. (Roasted Beer and Lime Cauliflower Tacos? Pumpkin Chili? Grilled Peach Salsa? Believe that sh*t.) Plus they’re going to arm you with all the info and techniques you need to shop on a budget and go and kick a bunch of ass on your own.
This book is an invitation to everyone who wants to do better to elevate their kitchen game. No more ketchup and pizza counting as vegetables. No more drive-thru lines. No more avoiding the produce corner of the supermarket. Sh*t is about to get real.
- 90 count box of 13 gallon kitchen trash bags with drawstring closure.Packaging and drawstring color may vary.
- Innovative reinforcing bands help add strength while using less plastic, compared to a leading branded bag
- Strong, 3-layer drawstring closure makes garbage bags easy to lift, carry and toss away
- 13-gallon size for tall garbage bins
- Perfect for use throughout the house, in the kitchen or busy home office
A stronger bag with less plastic waste. Glad tall kitchen drawstring bags now feature reinforcing bands that help add strength while using less plastic. This innovation will save 6.5 million pounds of plastic every year. That’s equivalent of keeping 140 million trash bags out of landfills each year. Its a small change that can make a big difference. Plus these bags are stronger than ever, so go ahead and fill me up. Simply close with one quick pull of the sturdy 3 layer drawstring, grab by the handles and toss away with ease. No inconvenient twist ties needed. The 13 gallon size is great for a kitchen or busy home office.
- Disinfecting Wipes Kill 99.9% of Cold & Flu Viruses and Antibiotic resistant bacteria including Influenza A Virus H2N2, Human Corona Virus, Strep, and Staph
- Lysol Wipes Kills 99.9% of Viruses & Bacteria including Salmonella, E.Coli, Hepes Simplex Virus,
- Lysol Wipes remove more than 95% of allergens and help prevent the growth of Mold & Mildew
- This thick strong Cleaning Wipe is great at cleaning up messes in the home, bathroom, kitchen, office, and gyms
- Disinfectant Wipes are great to use on door knobs, hand rails, counter tops, tables, sinks, and anywhere where germs may be present
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes – Lemon and Lime Blossom Triple Banded Pack LYSOL Disinfecting Wipes Kills Cold and Flu Viruses LYSOL Disinfecting Wipes help stop the spread of germs and are perfect for touch-up cleaning. Lysol Wipes are also approved to remove more than 95% of allergens**. Like germs, allergens exist on hard surfaces, so Lysol Wipes help you year round to keep your family thriving. Use Lysol wipes all around your home–they are even suitable to use on woodt. Kills 99.9% of Viruses and Bacteria* Kills Cold and Flu Viruses including Pandemic 2009 H1N1 Influenza A Removes more than 95% of allergens (Pet Dander, Dust Mite Debris and Pollen Particles) Thick Strong Wipe is great for cleaning up messes Available in Citrus and Spring Waterfall Scent finished Wood only and test a small area. *When used as directed **Pet Dander, pollen particles and dust mite debris on hard non-porous surfaces
List Price: $30.00
Your Price: $10.33-
#1 New York Times bestseller
Two-time winner of the Pulitzer Prize David McCullough tells the dramatic story-behind-the-story about the courageous brothers who taught the world how to fly: Wilbur and Orville Wright.
On a winter day in 1903, in the Outer Banks of North Carolina, two unknown brothers from Ohio changed history. But it would take the world some time to believe what had happened: the age of flight had begun, with the first heavier-than-air, powered machine carrying a pilot.
Who were these men and how was it that they achieved what they did?
David McCullough, two-time winner of the Pulitzer Prize, tells the surprising, profoundly American story of Wilbur and Orville Wright.
Far more than a couple of unschooled Dayton bicycle mechanics who happened to hit on success, they were men of exceptional courage and determination, and of far-ranging intellectual interests and ceaseless curiosity, much of which they attributed to their upbringing. The house they lived in had no electricity or indoor plumbing, but there were books aplenty, supplied mainly by their preacher father, and they never stopped reading.
When they worked together, no problem seemed to be insurmountable. Wilbur was unquestionably a genius. Orville had such mechanical ingenuity as few had ever seen. That they had no more than a public high school education, little money and no contacts in high places, never stopped them in their “mission” to take to the air. Nothing did, not even the self-evident reality that every time they took off in one of their contrivances, they risked being killed.
In this thrilling book, master historian David McCullough draws on the immense riches of the Wright Papers, including private diaries, notebooks, scrapbooks, and more than a thousand letters from private family correspondence to tell the human side of the Wright Brothers’ story, including the little-known contributions of their sister, Katharine, without whom things might well have gone differently for them.
An Amazon Best Book of May 2015: Most people recognize the famous black-and-white photo of the Wright brothers on a winter day in 1903, in a remote spot called Kitty Hawk, when they secured their place in history as the first to fly a motor-powered airplane. That brilliant moment is the cornerstone of the new masterful book by Pulitzer Prize-winning historian David McCullough, who brings his deft touch with language and his eye for humanizing details to the unusually close relationship between a pair of brothers from Dayton, Ohio, who changed aviation history. Bicycle shop owners by day, Wilbur and Orville taught themselves flight theory through correspondence with the Smithsonian and other experts. But the brothers soon realized that theory was no match for practical testing, and they repeatedly risked life and limb in pursuit of their goal—including when Orville fractured a leg and four ribs in a 75-foot plunge to the ground. McCullough’s narration of ventures such as this—their famous first flight at Kitty Hawk; the flight in Le Mans, France that propelled the brothers to international fame; the protracted patent battles back at home; and the early death of elder brother Wilbur—will immerse readers in the lives of the Wright family. Like other great biographies before it, The Wright Brothers tells the story about the individuals behind the great moments in history, while never sacrificing beauty in language and reverence in tone. – Manfred Collado
List Price: $125.00
Your Price: $102.65-
With an easy-to-read approach and unmatched learning resources, Physical Examination & Health Assessment, 7th Edition offers a clear, logical, and holistic approach to physical exams across the lifespan. A total of 1,200 illustrations, checklists of key exam steps, and practical insights ensure that you learn all the physical exam skills you need to know. Written by Carolyn Jarvis, an experienced educator and clinician, this gold standard in physical examination reflects what is going on in nursing today with coverage of emerging trends and the latest on evidence-based practice. It’s easy to see why this text is, far and away, #1 in this field!
- A clear, logical, and streamlined approach simplifies content and helps you learn to perform the complete health assessment:
- The conversational, easy-to-understand writing style
- A two-column format distinguishes normal findings from abnormal findings, and uses step-by-step photos to clarify examination techniques and expected findings.
- 1,200 full-color illustrations present anatomy and physiology, examination techniques, and abnormal findings.
- Abnormal findings tables include more than 300 pathophysiology photos to help in recognizing, sorting, and describing abnormalities.
makes learning easier.
Electronic Health Record, charting, and narrative recording provides examples of how to document assessment findings.
and Critical Thinking sections
provide real-world clinical examples of specific patients and how to record assessment findings in the patient’s chart, using the SOAP format.
- NEW evidence-based guidelines reflect a focus on conducting the most effective, qualitative exams.
- NEW Substance Use Assessment chapter addresses this increasingly critical aspect of holistic patient assessments.
- 100 new photos of step-by-step examination techniques include all-new exam panoramas for key systems.
- 100 new abnormal findings photos provide instant visual cues for findings that are unexpected or that require referral for follow-up care.
- Expanded chapter on assessment of the hospitalized adult provides a focused assessment of the patient in the hospital setting.
- New content on obesity provides current information on this growing health problem.
Modern Essentials *6th Edition* a Contemporary Guide to the Therapeutic Use of Essential Oils (The NEW 6th Edition)
- WOW!!! Awesome Book
Brand New 6th Edition, 2nd printing, Updated October 2014.